Sunday, January 17, 2021

2021

 Hello my blog, it seems decade I didn't use my blog. 2020 such a blast year for me, it is hard to explain but a totally unforgettable experience. Truthfully, I feel the broken heart is the most pain in this world and left me speechless. 

But last year I built my own business, with zero knowledge I invented my own tea with Chinese herb recipes that I've got. Already 2 months and a half I guess, not going so well tho. It is hard because most people hated me like damn shit. But guess alright, I didn't care so much. PKP makes my life a bit bored, my habit seems going too high (sleep). what a wonderful journey, bad luck in love and single for the rest of my life. Hated by many, sometimes I love to be left alone I don't know why.

Btw I finished my diploma in 3 years as a medical physiotherapist, what a life. I used to curse a lot in my diploma year because of my hate for medical. BUT HERE AM I DOING MY DEGREE! yes with the same course. Even my parents look so surprised as I thought before pftttt.

Now I am in 2nd YEAR, what the shitty is study in on9. Geesh i want to go back to college but seems impossible because of covid. DAMN IT! I miss the view of other countries, especially in JAPAN! The magnificent scenery of skytree in TOKYO. And i haven't seen the beauty of CHERRY BLOSSOM in Japan, but my luck the cold of winter linger through my skin until to this days.

I love Japan so much, how i wish to go back there again. Most people amaze at the beauty of France, totally no doubt France is the city of love, I've been there before once but not as beautiful as Japan. France is more vintage and classic places in my opinion. Maybe i love to see the beauty of nature rather than the light of  city. 

Alright it is time to go see you again. i will update as asap . WAIT FOR ME 

No comments:

Post a Comment